All my spoons are in all the right places, if you know what I'm talkin' about...
So I’ve been on Tumblr just about a month and a half now, and I’ve posted…a lot. So I was thinking, maybe once a month I’ll post a highlight. Sift through some of the sillier posts and compile all the major things I talked about the last 30 days. So this will be my first one of those.
FIRST I wanna remind you all to KEEP SENDING ME STORIES! I have some great ones in my ASK and reply boxes already, but I want this to be as collaborative as possible!
1. Spoon Theory Garbage: Why I think we need a more positive story in our community, and why I don’t think Spoon Theory is healthy.
2. Depression and Anxiety: The importance of paying attention to your feelings and taking care of your mental health.
3. Benlysta, the new Lupus drug: A good link about the drug, and my thoughts on the positivity of its development.
4. Lady Gaga does NOT have Lupus: The media used her story to spread misconceptions and sometimes blatant lies about what Lupus is.
8. A tool to detect UV intensity, thanks to Thinkgeek.com
9. Dating and Lupus: My advice to anyone with Chronic Illness regarding dating and life!
10. STATISTICS: A compilation of all the scattered Lupus-related statistics out there, neatly packaged so you can know your stuff and spread awareness!
11. What causes Lupus?: All the controversies explained from my point of view.
13: LGBT, domestic violence, rape, chronic illness, sexism, mental illness, racism: Holy Hell people, we need to stick together